Widow is one of the most challenging opponents in the game. She can easily defeat you if you don’t know how to counter her attacks. In this article, we’ll discuss some strategies to help you defeat Widow in Shadow Fight 2 and claim your rightful victory.
- First, it’s important to understand Widow’s strengths and weaknesses. She is a fast and powerful opponent, but she is also very vulnerable to ranged attacks. If you can keep your distance from her, you’ll have a major advantage in the fight.
- Second, use your dodging skills because Widow loves to throw quick punches and kicks at her opponent, so learning how to dodge quickly is essential.
- Finally, use your power moves wisely. The window is resistant to most power moves, so using them at the wrong time can be a fatal mistake. If you can time them correctly, these can be very effective in defeating Widow.
Different Phases of the Fight
As you prepare to fight Widow, it’s important to understand the different phases of the battle.
There are three phases in this battle:
- The first is when Widow will be using her sword and shield;
- The second is when she will be using her claws.
- And the third is when she will be using her whip.
In the first phase, stay away from her sword and shield. Use your kicks and punches to take her down. In the second phase, use your sword and shield to defend yourself against her claws. In the third phase, use your shield to defend yourself against her whip.
How to Counter Widow’s Grappling
The widow is a tricky opponent, and one of the most common strategies for defeating her is to counter her grappling.
When Widow starts to grapple you, quickly hit the block button and then counter with an attack.
Another way to deal with Widow’s grappling is to use your special move. when you see Widow start to grapple you, quickly use your special move and she’ll be knocked away.
How to Counter Widow’s Range Attacks
First of all, watch out for her ranged attacks. Widow loves to use her daggers to hit the opponent from a distance, so stay alert and jump or dodge her when you see she is ready to use them.
If you can get close to her, use quick, short combos to take her down before she has a chance to react. And be sure to block her attacks and if you don’t, she’ll quickly tear you down.
How to Use Your Own Weapons Effectively Against Widow
To defeat Widow in Shadow Fight 2 MOD APK, you’re going to use your weapons effectively. Each of her moves can be punished if you’re quick enough. For example, if she tries to hit you with her weapon, quickly sidestep and hit her with a combo.
Another thing to remember is that Widow is defenseless against throws. If you can get her off balance, throw her to the ground and follow up with a flurry of punches. Just be careful not to get too close, or she’ll grab you and throw you across the room.
What Equipment to Use Against Widow
Here are three pieces of equipment that you should use against Widow:
- First, the Flying kicks will help you get around her easily and avoid her deadly attacks.
- Second, the Hammer causes a lot of damage to her and makes her vulnerable to your combos.
- And third, the Sai will help you block her attacks and then quickly counter with your own.
Remember to use your Special Moves wisely and always stay alert so you can avoid her deadly blows. With enough practice, you’ll be able to defeat Widow and move on to the next chapter where you have to defeat the Shogun.
General Tips and Strategies for the Fight
When you’re up against Widow in Shadow Fight 2, the first thing you need to remember is that timing is key. Her attacks are quick and deadly, so you need to be just as responsive as you can.
In addition, Using your blocking and dodging techniques and parrying her attacks will also help you reduce the amount of damage to your health.
Another thing to keep in mind is that a widow likes to use her whip a lot. It’s important to stay out of the reach of that weapon, otherwise, you’ll face a lot of damage.
Common Mistakes Players Make During Fight with Widow
You’re making progress in the game to reach the final boss – Widow. You fought hard to get here and you’re determined to win. But then you make a mistake and she defeats you. Sound familiar?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help and share some strategies that will help you defeat Widow and claim victory. But first, let’s take a look at the most common mistakes players make during fights against her.
Things to Remember
There are a few things you need to remember when taking on Widow:
- She’s incredibly fast, so you need to be prepared to block and dodge a lot.
- Her attacks are very powerful, so make sure you have a good defense.
- She can summon shadows to help her in battle, so try to take them out as quickly as possible.
- And above all, stay calm and focused. Take your time and don’t rush into things, and you’ll eventually bring her down.
There is no one definitive strategy to defeat Widow in Shadow Fight 2. Every player’s situation is unique and you have to experiment with different tactics to find what works best for you. However, by following some or all of the tips in this article, you should be able to significantly improve your chances of success. Good luck!