In this guide, we’ll go over the best ways to defeat Butcher in Shadow Fight 2. We’ll start by discussing your options for weapons and armor, then we’ll give you a few tips on how to take down Butcher once and all.
Shadow has been battling Butcher for a while now, but you just can’t seem to defeat him. You’ve tried every combination of attacks and defenses you can think of, but he always seems to have the upper hand. Well, don’t give up yet! There’s still hope.
Who Is Butcher?
Butcher is the third demon boss in a grey jumpsuit with a bulky and a bun hairstyle wielding meat cleaver appearance in Shadow Fight 2, Act III: Trail of Blood. He is a skilled fighter and one of the most challenging opponents you’ll face in the game. Following his victory over Hermit now Shadow has to fight with him.
As the leader of a juvenile gang he is immune to all status effects, so don’t bother trying to use them on him. And his attacks are powerful, so you’ll need to be prepared to take some damage.
Butcher is a tough opponent, but with the right tactics, you can defeat him and move on to the next stage of the game.
The names of 5 butcher bodyguards are as follows:
- Bird – (Weapon: Knives)
- Rhino – (Weapon: Crescent Knives)
- Bull – (Weapon: Batons)
- Redhead – (Weapon: Tonfas)
- Reaper – (Weapon: Kusarigama)
Why Is Butcher Tough to Defeat?
Butcher is a tough opponent and has a huge variety of attacks, and he can block your punches and kicks. Not to mention, he is very strong and also has powerful weapons and spells to take his enemy down.
Butcher can be defeated if you have a complete grip over controls and abilities. And most importantly, you need to use the right techniques and weapons against him to win the fight.
Butcher’s Fighting Style
Butcher’s fighting attacks are very straightforward and powerful. Butchers are known as head and neck cutters which are best in short-heel fighting and can cut your body very brutally.
Best Strategies to Defeat Butcher in Shadow Fight 2
Butcher likes to use a lot of quick, powerful strikes, but he also has a few surprises up his sleeve. His most deadly move is the Spin Attack, which can do a lot of damage to your health.
So how do you counter it? Well, follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to keep your distance from him. If you can stay out of range, Butcher won’t be able to hit you with his Spin Attack.
- The key to defeating him is to dodge his attacks and then strike back when he’s vulnerable or moving.
- Secondly, move quickly to avoid his strikes, especially from his charge attack.
- Use your powerful attacks and ranged weapons to take him down.
- Have patience and don’t give up – it may take a few tries, but eventually, you’ll beat him.
What are the mistakes players do while fighting Butcher?
Here are the most common mistakes people make when fighting Butcher:
- Not blocking or dodging his attacks: Butcher attacks are very fast and can deal a lot of damage if you don’t block his attacks.
- Not using your special magical powers and ranged weapons.
Every fighter will have their own unique strategy to take butcher down in SF2 MOD. Try to avoid getting surrounded by Butcher’s minions. If you can keep them at bay, you’ll have an easier time dealing with Butcher himself.
- Use ranged weapons and spells where possible. Butcher is vulnerable to ranged attacks, so using them to your advantage can help you take him down faster.
Above all, stay calm and cool otherwise you’re likely to make mistakes that could cost you defeat in a fight.